The latest Colorado sportsbooks to hit the market
Now that sports betting is legal in Colorado, operators are launching new CO sportsbooks in the state.
The Colorado sports betting market has exploded since going live in 2020. Initially, just 4 sports betting sites and CO betting apps were available. But this number has now increased to over 10 and more operators are on the way!
Best New CO sportsbooks & betting sites
Bet $1, Get $200 In Free Bets
- Live Streaming
- In Game Wagering
Deposit required. Free Bets added to Free Bet Credits balance. Free Bet risk excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
100% Deposit Match Up To $500
- Best eSports betting app
- App that shows the long-standing experience of the brand
Ages 21+ | T&C's apply
Betsafe is committed to responsible gaming. Links to Betsafe’s responsible gaming policy and self-exclusion program may be found on Betsafe’s website
100% Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000
- High bet limits
- Super fast withdrawals
Bet $100, Get $100 Free Bet
- Simple, easy to use wagering app
- In-Game betting
Up To $2,000 In Bet Credits
- Impressive free bet offer
- Hundreds of betting markets
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000 In Bonus Bets
- Awesome mobile app
- Huge choice of sport markets
Up To $500 2nd Chance Bet
- Fast payouts
- Impressive In-Play betting
Get $40 Free Bet + $500 Risk-Free Bet
- $40 Free Bet
- Daily odds boost
First Bet Is On Caesars Up To $1,250
- Enormous Welcome Bonus
- Price Boosts
New Player $250 Free Bet
- Awesome mobile app
- Regular customer bonuses
Below you can find a list of the latest sportsbooks to launch online & mobile in Colorado
- bet365 – Launched September 1, 2022
- Betsafe – Launched March 28, 2022
- WynnBET – Launched Nov 26, 2020
- PointsBet – Launched Nov 18, 2020
- SportsBetting.com (now MaximBet) – Launched Sept 21, 2020
- William Hill (now Caesars Sportsbook) – Launched Sept 8, 2020
- BetMGM – Launched May 3, 2020
- BetRivers – Launched April 30, 2020
- Betfred – Launched Sept 6, 2020
- TwinSpires – Launched April 23, 2021 (closed March 2022)
- Caesars Sportsbook – Launched August 2021
- MaximBet – Launched Sept 2021
- Betway – Launched Sept 2021
Why use a new sportsbook?
Just like most things can get stale, betting with the same sportsbook can also get a bit samey. Using 2 or 3 books is a really good way to maximize your betting returns. We know not all operators offer the same odds, prices, promos, free bet offers, etc. So by using 2 or 3 sports betting sites, you can really increase your returns.
Reasons to use a new sportsbook
- Free bet welcome offer
- New features – Cash Out, Streaming
- Better odds
- Price boosts
- More markets
As you can see there are more than a few good reasons to sign up with a new sportsbook. We use at least 3, then before putting down a wager, we will check which book offers the best odds then place the bet there.
What you should know about new CO sportsbooks
Bettors in Colorado have been placing bets for years with shady offshore, unregulated sportsbooks. These are not legal in the US and are not run by reputable, trusted US companies. All the operators you will find on Gamble Colorado are all legal and licensed by the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission.
You can bet safely anywhere within state borders on any of the sportsbooks you find listed above, and on the site.